I've been told for quite some time that I should start a blog, but I felt like our lives were too boring to write about. Who really wants to read a blog where we just complain about how much homework we have and how busy we are? Well, now that I'm done with school I can not complain about how much homework I have and focus on happier things. The last couple weeks have been exciting and I want to be able to share our lives with all the friends we will be leaving in Logan and all the family that is far away.
Now, don't get too excited. I don't have homework, but I'm still busy, so I can't post about the exciting activities we've been doing the past two weeks today, but keep posted. I'm determined to give this my best effort.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment