While Jeremy & I were dating, for Valentine's day he gave me the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. They were a peachy pink color that I grew to love. While we were deciding on our wedding colors I wanted that peachy pink color that is nearly impossible to find. We realized that burgandy is the perfect complement to peachy pink. So when I saw this background I thought of our wedding and subsequently my husband, Jeremy.
Friday, May 29, 2009
A Pretty Background with Meaning
I've been trying to get a new background for a little while, but I am not electronically savy. With a little direction from my husband I figured out what really isn't supposed to be that difficult. Thanks honey. During my search for a new background I wanted to find something that would represent Jeremy & I, while not being very girly. Jeremy isn't incredibly fond of girly things. But in my search I found the background that is now gracing our blog and I could not turn it down. So the following explanation is for anyone who is curious, but mostly to explain to my husband why we don't have a background that is blue or green.
While Jeremy & I were dating, for Valentine's day he gave me the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. They were a peachy pink color that I grew to love. While we were deciding on our wedding colors I wanted that peachy pink color that is nearly impossible to find. We realized that burgandy is the perfect complement to peachy pink. So when I saw this background I thought of our wedding and subsequently my husband, Jeremy.
While Jeremy & I were dating, for Valentine's day he gave me the most beautiful arrangement of flowers. They were a peachy pink color that I grew to love. While we were deciding on our wedding colors I wanted that peachy pink color that is nearly impossible to find. We realized that burgandy is the perfect complement to peachy pink. So when I saw this background I thought of our wedding and subsequently my husband, Jeremy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Guys! Glad to see you guys have a blog! What are your plans for after graduation? Keep in touch.
ReplyDeleteBrad & Megan