Thursday, August 6, 2009

4 Years and Still Loving Every Minute

It excites me to inform you all that yesterday was mine and Jeremy's 4th Wedding Anniversary. It is a strange feeling to know that I have been married for 4 years now. On one side, it feels like we have been together forever. However, on the other side, it feels like yesterday that I got married. Anyways, regardless of how it feels, the important thing is that I'm still very much in love with Jeremy. To those of you who had doubts about me getting married at age 19…never fear, I'm happier now than I was when I got married.

Our Anniversary celebration this year was not very big. Due to decreased funds and the fact that Jeremy had work to do, we were forced to keep things simple. The important thing though is that Jeremy and I were able to spend time together. That morning Jeremy made me breakfast, which was delicious. After 4 years of marriage Jeremy knows exactly how I like my breakfast; extra crispy hash browns, scrambled eggs, extra crispy bacon, and orange juice. Thank you so much Jeremy, it was wonderful.

Thanks to my parents, we were also able to go see Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince. We'd been wanting to see it since it came out, but we have reached a point where spending money really isn't an option. So thank you mom and dad for allowing us to go to the movie. It was a good movie, but now I don't want to wait for the next movie to come out.


For dinner, we were able to go to Olive Garden thanks to a gift card we received for graduation. I've been wanting to go ever since I saw the ad for their new Crostada meals. So this was the first time I've ever gone to a restaurant where I knew what I was getting before sitting there for 5 minutes looking at the menu. Anyways, it was delicious and we were seated exactly in the corner, which was ideal.
Well, after completely gorging ourselves on more food and more calories than we have had in a while we decided a walk was in order to end out the night. It was a wonderful day.

In closing, I love you Jeremy. I'm so happy that we get to share our lives together. The last 4 years have been the best of my life and I'm looking forward to forever.

2 comments:

  1. how are you? I came across your page while I was searching for online people. I read your profile and I really like it . I wish you a wonderful life........
    by the way I will be glad if you visit my blog
    www.alhatsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete