Jeremy at our family talent show/meeting. We gave our camera to my cousin to take pictures and he got this one. Jeremy honestly can't remember doing this, but I love this picture.
Logan after he had pulled out his feeding tube. He looks like a normal baby, but not 5 months old.
My sister, Camille, who has been staying with my brother all summer caring for his kids. So Emma, who is also in the picture would always go with her and do what she said.
Me holding one of the twins. I honestly can't tell you who it is I'm holding.
Emmelie and Colton my cousins with one of the twins. I thought it was so cute how no one could get enough of the twins. Even Colton couldn't keep himself from just holding the babies hand.
My cousin Dallin. He entered the MTC the next Wednesday. He made sure to get his fill of baby before he left.
Colton holding a baby (maybe Hunter cause his eyes are wider).
Jeremy and my cousin Kennedy. They like to tease each other a lot so I told them they had to look like they loved each other.
My niece and nephew, Emma and Ethan. They could not get enough of my aunts hammock. Ethan especially would kick and scream when you made him go inside.
My cousins Colton and Kennedy with my niece Laura. They just loved playing with her and trying to get her to smile.
My cousin Dallin was so enthralled with how small the babies hands were.
Emma is cute even when she is sleeping. Her adorable dress was made by Julia's mom. She is an amazing seamstress and where Julia learned all her skills.
Since all of our family was here we kept trying to get a family picture. This was one of our attempts. I can't believe we are a family of 16 now.
My parents with my mom's mom and her 5 great grandchildren.
Ethan and Emma loved the hammock so much they were willing to be squished in with me.
I just think this picture is so cute. Emma is such a good helper to take the dirty diapers and put them away. She just didn't know where to take it.

Emma was so tired she just laid down on the bottom stair.
We went to nickelcade while everyone was here and I won big on the Deal or No Deal game. I narrowed the cases down to 2 and only had the 500pt or 1000pt cases left. So I sold them for 750pts, which was a bummer because I had the 1000pt case. But I was still excited.
My parents getting ready to play Dance Dance Revolution.
Hunter and Logan (Hunter in the blue car seat) were mesmerized watching the screen of the Dance Dance Revolution game.
Emma is constantly making funny faces. I loved looking at her and she'd make a funny face, then I'd copy it, then we would repeat. She loved this Merry-Go-Round.
Ethan on the Merry-Go-Round.
Mindy, Jay's wife, on the left and my sister Sheila on the right. They were very intent on their Guitar Hero game.
Emma wanted a ride on the motorcycle.
That night we were able to go to get ice cream and Emma really enjoyed hers, but I think more ended up on her clothes, the table, and the floor than in her mouth.
I love Ethan and Emma so much, that getting mauled on the floor is enjoyable.
Jeremy is so good with Ethan and Emma and they just love him.
He even keeps smiling while getting poked in the eye.
I was so excited by the end of the week Emma new my name and could pick me out of a crowd. She would also come to me willingly, which is big because she is pretty shy.
I was so sad to see my family leave. We hope that we will be able to see you all again soon. But it was wonderful to spend time with you while you were here.



Love all the cute pictures. It's nice to see how everyone is doing and how big Ethan snd Emma are. We enjoyed Jeremy's visit home, but missed Jeanette. Love to all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved seeing your pictures, and your family members.
ReplyDelete