Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Free Time

Well, I never thought I would be posting something with this title. However, I find myself in a situation where I have nothing pressing to do. That is not to say I have nothing to do. I simply have no job, no homework, no calling that requires my time outside of church, no money to go shopping with, or no real need or desire to go shopping, no children to watch, nothing pressing. All I have to do are the things I should do or want to do. For example, I should be searching for more jobs online, but today I just don't feel up to it. I should be cleaning something, but I'm so scared of finding a bug while I clean that I'm not going to. I should be eating breakfast, but nothing sounds good, so I'll make do with my glass of orange juice. (Honestly, everyone is lucky I showered today.) So instead of doing the things I should do, I'm going to do the things I want to do. I'm going to sit on my bed, watch some episodes of Monk online and movies on our tv. I'm going to work on my cross stitch because it keeps my hands busy, and I'm going to hide from the fact that at this point, my life has little or no meaning.

2 comments:

  1. And yet I have the feeling that you ought to enjoy it, cause things change. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there beautiful lady. Things change about the time you think everything is set in stone. We love ya!

    ReplyDelete