I know I haven't posted in a while, but does the fact that I meant to give me any extra points? Anyways, I'm happy to announce that Jeremy and I are making progress! It seems like it has taken a long time, but I finally have a job. I just finished my orientation at Thatcherbrook Rehabilitation in Clearfield. It is a short term rehab facility that focuses on patients that need physical therapy to gain back strength. There are a lot of hip and knee repairs, but also people with simple weakness or falls. Today is my first day on my own and I'm nervous, pray that everything goes well for me. I knew while I was in nursing school that they couldn't teach me everything, but I'm now I'm in a situation that I need to know everything...and I don't. I'm learning a lot everyday though, and I know in time I will be an excellent nurse.
I must admit though, it is very surreal though to have a career. It is a weird thought that this is what I have chosen to do for the rest of my life. It hasn't quite hit yet that I never have to go back to school, but it is nice that my free time is just free time.
Well, I think that is about all I have to say for now, I feel like this post was very disorganized and for that I'm sorry, but at least I posted.
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Congrats on the job that is so exciting! I'm sure you're the best nurse ever!
ReplyDeleteHey, yes, you posted! Good for you, and congratulations on your new job. I spent the morning at physical therapy and feel like a limp noodle. You will be good at whatever you choose to do. Love to you!
ReplyDelete