In 5 minutes we will be checking out of our Aggie Village Apartment. It is a very bitter-sweet moment. It still hasn't hit me yet that we aren't going to live here anymore, but I'm sure it will in a week. But I wanted to say, right before we left, to all of our Logan friends...we love you guys. We really are going to miss you all. We are excited to move on even though we don't know exactly what will happen, but we are sad to leave you all. We'll come visit, we promise.
I'll post pictures of our move later.
Friday, June 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I already miss you! I told Bobby just a little while ago, as we were walking past your house, that it is so weird to know that you're not there anymore. I'm sad. I decided I hate change-even if it isn't unexpected. You better come see us!!
ReplyDeleteAwww...I know we're already gone but it was hard for us to leave Aggie Village too. There's something about everybody there. I just wanted to with you guys the best of luck in your job hunt!! Here's to moving on to this next stage in our lives!!
ReplyDelete