Friday, June 5, 2009

One Week Till Relocation

I'm sure many of you are curious as to our future plans, so I'll disclose it to you all. We've kind of been keeping it quiet because it sounds stupid, but we are actually excited.
Friday June 12th we will be moving out of Aggie Village and moving to Kaysville to live with my kind parents for a couple of months. Neither of us currently have jobs solidly lined up, but we won't make any progress with that staying here. As they say on Friends we need "the fear" to move on. Jeremy is hoping to get hired on with Modern Woodmen of America, a financial planning company in Layton, after he finishes the interview process. I take my nursing boards on the 29th of June, and as long as I pass, will hopefully find a job shortly after that.
I know you may think it lame or extremely difficult to move in with my parents, but we have prayed and pondered about this a lot and know it is what we should do (and it helps that my parents were kind enough to agree to let us stay there; thanks again mom & dad). I also love Kaysville and Jeremy has learned to love it too, and I am very excited to be back there. The ward is the one I grew up in and I'm really excited to be an adult member there. We aren't trying to be useless mooching children, we just figure that since we will not have income coming in when we move, we shouldn't have large quantities of money going out, especially in this economic climate.
So that is our plan. And here is our advertisement: to any and all friends who are in or around Kaysville, we will be moving there, and would love to hang out, so contact us, or give us your info so we can contact you.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the upcoming changes, and your boards, and finding jobs, and everything else! We will keep you in our thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for moving in with the folks!! I was wondering, could I get that recipe for those crock pot cheesy and bacon potatoes that you had made for the funeral luncheon. I have been thinking about them ever since and I wanna make them and try them out on my hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Jeanette, I didn't realise it was posting from my hubby's account. Will you send that recipe to my e-mail: jellybeanthe3rd@hotmail.com. Thanks!! Jena Howell

    ReplyDelete